Hi Guys...today i would like to share a delicious recipe that i made a few weeks ago. Believe me this recipe will not make u fail. sbbnyer ia sgt mudah...no flour, cocoa powder or even butter ( but still use laa sbb tuk wat base)...pastu if u dont have electric mixer at home..x yah guna pon x per....but yg paling best adalah recipe ini jd murah so x perlu beli kat secret recipe yg mhl tu....cost nk beli pon lebih kurang rm75 kan?
so here's the recipe
Crust base:- (i use loose base pan 8-inch)
- 200gm of Oreo cookies - cream removed (approximately 1 1/2 packet)
- 50gm melted butter
- 500gm cream cheese or 2 pkg (i use Philladelphia cream cheese but if too expensive u can use Tatura cream cheese -cost about rm6.59 per pkg)
- 110gm or 1/2 cup castor sugar
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 150ml whipping cream
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 15 Oreo cookies - coarsely chop
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (160C) if using a silver 8-inch springform pan; heat to 300 F (150C) if using a dark, nonstick springform pan.
- Line/Cake Base: Place 200gm of cookies in food processor or blender until finely ground. (if u dont have these 2 equipments, u can place this cookies in a resealable plastic bag by rolling with a rolling pin across the bag until finely crush). Place crushed cookis in a bowl and add melted butter. mix it well then press onto bottom of pan. Bake for about 10-15 minutes.
- Filling: Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each just until blended. Then add whipping cream and lemon juice.
- Gently stir the chopped cookies into cream cheese mixture.
- Pour over prepared crust.
- Bake 45-50 min (in water bath). or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Use foil handles to lift cheesecake from pan before cutting to serve.